Worms Eye View:
I chose this picture because it's showing the view of the floor and how the shoes are curved and the detail of the shoes. I like this picture because it has one focal point so it is easy to look at. If I were to change something about this picture U would put tommy out.
Birds Eye View:I like this picture for birds eye view because it is giving a nice perspective of the floor and Sofia. The only thing I would change on this picture is all of the black gum.
Normal Eye's View:





Hi Jade,
ReplyDeleteYou only have half the number of required photographs for "Vantage Point". You can still upload 3 more, for partial credit. Email me when you finish "mslaophoto@gmail.com".
Good job on the "worm's eye view" photograph. I definitely feel down low with the angle this was taken. Tommy in the background as a quirky, fun touch to your photograph and it's a nice convenience his beanie matches the color scheme of the converse shoes in the foreground - so he doesn't steal our attention away completely.
Your "bird's eye view" image is so cool Jade! I've seen quite a few of these same shots on the other blogs, but yours is really successful because of the way everything is balanced and split throughout the entire frame. I don't know how purposeful it was but let me compliment you. I am glad part of the stair structure is visible in the top-left corner. If it wasn't, the photograph would fall flat, the stairs gives some dimension. Secondly, the cast shadow from the stairs is positioned nicely and provides an even balance of light and dark with the sunny parts. And it's pretty neat how the girl is positioned high enough to have her face illuminated by the sun and creates the illusion in the shadow that she is climbing the steps.
You obviously can't control the gum on the floor, but be thankful there's so much that none of them steal the show. They're sprinkled evenly. Had it only been 2 or 3 pieces, that would have been distracting and I would have photoshopped that. But it works here. Good job.
I would recommend leveling out your photo next time for "normal eye view". The whole picture is slanted. We will eventually go over that in Photoshop but next time, remember that when framing your photograph.